Interested in Working for One of the Best Heating and Cooling Companies Serving the Austin Area? Tri-County Wants to Talk to You!
HVAC Service Technician Needed ASAP! Servicing Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Hutto, Pflugerville, Taylor, Georgetown, Lakeway and Bee Cave Neighborhoods.
At Tri-County Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our promise to our customers is “We treat you like family.” And since we won Austin’s 2017 “Best Customer Service” Award for the HVAC industry, our Service Technicians, as the face of Tri-County, are essential in ensuring that our customers’ homes and businesses stay comfortable year-round, and they get top-quality customer service. Our customer service is what sets us apart from everyone else. We truly strive to be the best and work hard to maintain our 5-Star Yelp and Google ratings.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a 5-Star Rated company and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you! Email your resume to info@TriCountyAustinAC.com. In this position, you will primarily be responsible for diagnosing, servicing and repairing air conditioning, heat pump, refrigeration, and heating units.
Tri-County Heating & AC, LLC is a stable 10-year-old company that is quickly growing and cares about its employees and customers. We are currently looking for experienced, quality driven people to help serve our customers. Immediate Service Technician positions are available. Annual salary is $30-$90K, depending on experience. If you are a self-motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic and the experience and knowledge to educate our customers so they can make educated decisions regarding their system’s care, then call us today.
We are a full-service HVAC company, offering sales, service, and change-outs. We employ highly-trained technicians who will continue training through CE classes, offered on-site yearly. At Tri-County Heating & AC, LLC our number one goal is customer satisfaction. When you leave a service call, we want our customers to feel they were educated on their system’s issues and were offered the best economic solutions available.
We are looking for Service Technicians that are experienced in both residential and light commercial service. This person should have great communication skills, the ability to follow strict office protocol regarding call procedures, and offer outstanding customer service. If you fit the following requirements, download our Employment Application here. When completed submit your resume using the form below, or email to our Office Manager, Nancy Hinojosa, at email@example.com, to request an interview.
Field Service Technician Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of HVAC experience
- EPA Certified
- Must have own service tools
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record (a company vehicle will be provided).
- Proof of insurance is required
- Great Communication Skills
- Must have a neat and professional appearance, no visible tattoos, piercings or gauges
- Must be organized and the ability to work quickly and efficiently unsupervised
- The ability to pass a physical and drug screening
- Pass a criminal background check
- Industry knowledge in the HVAC-R field
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work weekends and on call
- Passion and respect for our customers
- Eager to make money!
HVAC Installer Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of HVAC installation experience with residential, light commercial, new construction and existing unit change-outs
- A high school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of national codes and HVAC practices
- A working knowledge of electrical and plumbing
- EPA Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Good customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
- We offer weekly compensation for quality work
Job Type: Full-time, we offer year-round employment. We are extremely busy during the summers and we also have a huge listing of residential/commercial Planned Maintenance Program customers, so work year-round is available. All Technicians are required to complete a 90-day probationary period.
- Signing Bonus $$$$
- Paid Vacation
- Industry leading pay
- Fully Stocked Company Vehicle (which are inventoried, gassed and re-stocked nightly)
- Company phone & iPad (all invoices done electronically)
Submit Your Resume Here!
Call 512.956.2222 to schedule an interview!
Communities We Service
West Lake Hills